[Curriculum Directors] 2017 UETN Technical Summit Save the Dates June 15-16.

Bryan Peterson (UEN) bryan at uen.org
Fri Mar 3 15:56:17 MST 2017

The 2017 UETN Technical Summit will be held June 15th – 16th 2017 in Murray, Utah at Hillcrest Junior High.

Please plan on joining your IT peers from across the state for a great collaborative learning conference.  We have booked a great Keynote Speaker this year.  Apa Sherpa will share experiences in leadership and education from the top of the world.  For more information on Apa, visit his web site:  www.apasherpa.com

Registration will be opening next week and it will fill up fast.  So, lock in the conference on your calendars and stay tuned for further announcements.

The official location for all the information is http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

If you would like to present at Tech Summit, we would be happy to have you.  Presenters will receive discounted rate on registration.
Please fill out the form on this link  http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php

Thank you and we look forward to a great conference.

Please forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.
--
Bryan Peterson
Utah Education Network
bryan at uen.org