[Curriculum Directors] March 20 Meeting Materials

Collins, Jonathan Jonathan.Collins at schools.utah.gov
Tue Mar 21 16:36:28 MDT 2017

Curriculum Directors,

The recording and materials for yesterday's meeting can be accessed here<http://connect.schools.utah.gov/p8hwosn7u93/> .  The new Curriculum Directors website is under construction so we are not able to post the materials there at this time.

Also attached are:

1)      The meeting presentation and,

2)       the Public Education Appropriations Summary referenced by Deputy Superintendent Angie Stallings in her presentation.

Jon Collins
Administrative Secretary
Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Board of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200 |*: 801.538.7788 | 7: 801-538.7769 |* : jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>
Please consider the environment before printing this email. P