[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meeting

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Thu Mar 2 10:07:43 MST 2017

Curriculum Directors,

I want to remind you of the Curriculum Directors Meeting on March 20 from 10:00am-3:00pm at
Utah Valley University Library
800 W University Parkway, Orem, UT 84058
In the Lakeview Room

Visitor Parking is available in the parking garage, and it is paid parking.  You can read more about parking on campus here: https://www.uvu.edu/parking/visitor/

Our agenda will include an overview of recent rules and legislation, information on implementation of board rules, a chance to give feedback on the PreK Standards, updates on BTSALP and advanced placement, and some professional learning on effective teaching practices and the use of a hexagon tool.   Mid-day we will visit to the Roots of Knowledge Exhibit in the UVU library. If you have other agenda items you wish to discuss, it's not too late to let me know.

We are very grateful that UEN has offered to host lunch, therefore your registration on OnTrack is necessary to ensure we have sufficient food and materials.  If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact Jonathan Collins,  jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>.

All invitees please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, section #83045 if you are planning on attending.

Registration directions are listed below.

Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usbe.truenorthlogic.com/  (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 64375. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2016-2017" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than March 15, 2017.

A live webcast of the meeting will be available.  Instructions on how to access the webcast will be distributed during the week of the meeting.