[Curriculum Directors] R277-717

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Wed Jan 25 17:47:23 MST 2017

Curriculum Directors,

I am seeking additional information from the superintendency regarding R277-717 which we discussed yesterday (grade replacements for courses).  They are passing the questions along to the board and anticipate that this rule may be undergoing amendments before it is recorded. For right now, consider yesterday's discussion a "heads up" but do not worry about implementation.  If you have other questions, please do ask and I will pass them along so that any issues can be addressed in the amendments.

Thank you for the open and honest discussion you shared.