[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Webinar & Parking Directions

Mariotti, Linda K lkmariotti at graniteschools.org
Tue Jan 24 09:02:52 MST 2017

Hello, Utah Curriculum Directors,

I am sharing an opportunity of which you may be unaware.  Mary Alice Rudelich, Granite District's Director of Curriculum and Instruction, is retiring at the end of this year.  While you all are representing well your own districts in this area, Granite is eager to have a broad applicant pool, and I am encouraging you to share this information with colleagues, acquaintances, staff members who might be interested in the position and would have the expertise and passion for the work that is evident in your collective body.  The application can be found on the Granite School District homepage under employment or directly at the following link:
https://hr.graniteschools.org/View_Position.aspx

Thank  you for your service to Utah children.

Sincerely,

Linda Mariotti
Assistant Superintendent
Teaching and Learning Services