[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Director Meeting ONLINE tomorrow

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Jan 23 14:06:19 MST 2017

Curriculum Directors,

Due to the incoming storm and our concern for the safety of everyone involved, we will be moving tomorrow's meeting 100% ONLINE. We will reschedule our exhibit with UVU for a later date when we can all get to Provo without incident.

Since online meetings have a different structural ability to handle conversations, I anticipate the meeting will no longer last until 3:00, but we have reserved that amount of time and are committed to it if necessary.

Please reference the earlier email from Jon regarding logging in to Adobe Connect.

I am sorry not be seeing all of you in person tomorrow, but this way can look forward to seeing you safe another day.

Stay warm and safe!