[Curriculum Directors] FW: January Curriculum Directors Meeting

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jan 10 14:36:40 MST 2017

Curriculum Directors,

I want to remind you of the Curriculum Directors Meeting on January 24 from 10:00am-3:00pm at
Utah Valley University Library
800 W University Parkway, Orem, UT 84058
In the Lakeview Room

Our agenda will include recent board rules and anticipated upcoming legislation, a discussion of the kindergarten assessment, a conversation about the newly adopted Social Studies Standards, and a visit to the Roots of Knowledge Exhibit in the UVU library and more. If you have other agenda items you wish to discuss, it's not too late to let me know.

We are very grateful that UEN has offered to host lunch, therefore your registration on OnTrack is necessary to ensure we have sufficient food and materials.  If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact Jonathan Collins,  jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jonathan.collins at schools.utah.gov>.

All invitees please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, section #82499 if you are planning on attending.

Registration directions are listed below.

Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/  (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 64375. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2015-2016" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than January 19, 2017.