[Curriculum Directors] May Curriculum Directors Meeting Invitation
Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 10 08:36:55 MDT 2017
I want to remind you of the Curriculum Directors Meeting on May 3 from 9:00am-1:00pm at
Red Butte Garden
The University of Utah, 300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
In the Orangerie building
Our agenda will include discussions on what is working in Digital Teaching & Learning, the Math Competency Bill Implementation, best practices in Dual Language Immersion, data usage for K-3 Reading, Equitable Access and more. If you have other agenda items you wish to discuss, it's not too late to let me know.
All invitees please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, section #83608 if you are planning on attending.
Registration directions are listed below.
Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usbe.truenorthlogic.com/ (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 64375. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2016-2017" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.
**Please note that registration must be completed no later than April 26, 2017.
A live webcast of the meeting will be available. Instructions on how to access the webcast will be distributed during the week of the meeting.
Diana Suddreth, Director of Teaching and Learning
Utah State Board of Education
250 E. 500 S.
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200
diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov<mailto:diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CD