[Curriculum Directors] November Curriculum Directors Meeting

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Tue Oct 25 05:13:20 MDT 2016

Dear Curriculum Directors,

I want to remind you of the Curriculum Directors Meeting on November 8 from 8:30am-12:30pm at
Davis Conference Center
1651 North 700 West, Layton 84041.
In the Meridian AE Conference Room.

In September, the USBE adopted a policy eliminating food service at most USBE meetings, including curriculum directors meetings that are held close enough to food service.  As this is a new policy, rather than extending lunch for you to get your own or charging a registration fee to attend the meeting (both options we can pursue in the future), I've decided to shorten the meeting so we can be finished in time for you to pursue your own lunch options.  We can discuss this at the CD meeting so we can schedule future meetings in a way that will serve you best.

In addition to that discussion, this month we will be taking a look at some changes to the science endorsement and Fine Arts core, having a discussion on the mathematics graduation policy, receiving information from Head Start, and having an ESSA discussion along with other agenda items. If there is anything particular you would like on the agenda, please let me know this week.

All invitees please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, section #81833 if you are planning on attending.

Registration directions are listed below.

Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/  (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 64375. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2015-2016" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than November 1st, 2016.