[Curriculum Directors] Board Meeting
Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Wed Nov 2 16:17:23 MDT 2016
The Utah State Board has Board meeting Thursday night and Friday. The agenda and backup materials are posted here: http://www.schools.utah.gov/board/Meetings/Agenda/Current.aspx.
Please review, and feel free to provide written input to the Board, in person public comment, and informal input to me.
Items that may be of interest to you include (all in the Standards and Assessment Committee):
* Secondary Social Studies Standards (These are ready for final approval after 90 days of public input.)
* Utah Core Health Standards (A discussion of possibly revising the health standards due to public teen health crises such as suicide will be held.)
* High Quality School Readiness Criteria (Information)
* Teacher Leader Report (Information/Action)
* Accreditation (Discussion)
There will also be a study session around Board Office reorganization on Thursday afternoon.
I will include a discussion of these and any other items that come up during our Curriculum Directors meeting on Tuesday, which will be broadcast over Adobe Connect (directions will come on Monday). See you then!
Diana Suddreth, Director of Teaching and Learning
Utah State Board of Education
250 E. 500 S.
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4200
diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov<mailto:diana.suddreth at schools.utah.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CD