[Curriculum Directors] Costs for standards revision

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Jul 11 16:04:21 MDT 2016

Curriculum Directors,

The Utah State Board of Education is engaged in the process of evaluating the potential costs of revising standards in ELA and mathematics.  I will be presenting this information to them at the August board meeting.  In preparation for this meeting, it would be helpful if you could send me an estimate of costs for either revising or rewriting the standards, including assessments, rollout, and IT costs in your LEA.  The table below may be used for your convenience.

LEA Name:

Elementary ELA

Secondary ELA

Elementary Mathematics

Secondary Mathematics

Implementation costs (PD)

Instructional Material Replacement

Local Assessment Costs

Local IT Costs

Other (list)

Please provide this information to me by Friday, July 15 if possible.
Thank you,