[Curriculum Directors] Reminder - Curriculum Directors Meeting
Kristi.Bostic at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jan 19 10:02:40 MST 2016
The February 2016 Curriculum Directors Meeting will be on February 2nd, 2016 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm,
at the Nebo Summit Center.
Located at 165 South 700 East, Springville, UT 84663 in the Mt. Timpanogos Room.
All invitees please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, section #77236 if you are planning on attending.
Registration directions are listed below.
Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 62492. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2015-2016" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.
**Please note that registration must be completed no later than January 26th, 2016 so that we can give a final count to the caterer for lunch.
To Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Office of Education
250 E. 500 S.
PO Box 144200
SLC, UT 84114-4200
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CD