[Curriculum Directors] FW: Job Opportunity

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Jan 11 15:55:58 MST 2016

Curriculum Directors,

The position for Educator Effectiveness Coordinator is now open for applications.  The position is open to the public and we will be accepting applications until Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 11:59 pm.  It is critical that we have quality leadership in Educator Effectiveness so please share this information with anyone who may be interested in applying for this position. Interested parties can visit https://statejobs.utah.gov for more information.  The posting can be found under requisition number 07388 or you can just search on education. Please help us fill this important role.

President, Association of State Supervisors of Mathematics