[Curriculum Directors] On Behalf of Diana Suddreth; Curriculum Directors Feb. 2nd Mtg.

Bostic, Kristi Kristi.Bostic at schools.utah.gov
Mon Feb 1 13:30:22 MST 2016

As much as we love interacting with Curriculum Directors face to face, in light of the nasty snowstorm hitting the southern part of the state, we have decided to hold tomorrow's meeting via Adobe Connect.  There will be no meeting held in Nebo District; we will be broadcasting from our offices at USOE.  We apologize for any problems this may cause and hope you will be able to find the time to still join us.  Because we will no longer be able to do some of the hands-on portions of the meeting, we anticipate being finished earlier than originally planned.  The instructions to log on to Adobe Connect are attached for your reference.

President, Association of State Supervisors of Mathematics

Kristi Bostic
Administrative Secretary
To Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
SLC, UT 84114-4200