[Curriculum Directors] CORRECTED - PE Conference Flyer

Bostic, Kristi Kristi.Bostic at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 25 10:59:09 MDT 2016

Linda Mayne ask that I forward to you the corrected, Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds, handout from the Curriculum Directors meeting on Friday the 22nd.  She would also like me to let you know that the Utah Health Department is going to give the school with the most representation - $500.00 in recess equipment.

All handouts and presentations will be available on USOE/Curriculum Directors Website by next week.
Thank you -k

Kristi Bostic
Administrative Secretary
To Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
SLC, UT 84114-4200