[Curriculum Directors] FW: Invitation to Attend Title I PLC Summer Conference (as UMTSS Preconference)

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 18 13:09:02 MDT 2016

Please share the opportunity below with principals in  your LEA.

As there is space remaining, you are invited to send a school team to the USOE-sponsored special Title I UMTSS Pre-Conference Institute on PLCs on Tuesday, June 21, 2016, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM at the Davis Conference Center. There is no charge for this event. Materials will be provided. Our dynamic, engaging presenter will be Dr. Ervin Knezek of lead4ward. If you are looking for ways to energize your PLCs and make them more effective, then this is the place. The outcome is to build the capacity of the PLC to effectively plan and deliver high-quality instruction and assess learning. Dr. Knezek believes "When we lead learning, we change the world!"

Please see the attached flyer for more information. Registration is available online at:

http://tinyurl.com/umtsstitlereg

Please feel free to contact Becky Donaldson (rebecca.donaldson at schools.utah.gov<mailto:rebecca.donaldson at schools.utah.gov>) if you have questions. We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Becky Donaldson