[Curriculum Directors] Professional Learning Series Summer 2016 Catalog

Throndsen, Jennifer Jennifer.Throndsen at schools.utah.gov
Wed Apr 13 07:12:17 MDT 2016

Good morning Curriculum and Literacy Directors,

I have attached the Professional Learning Series Summer 2016 Catalog.  Registration will open for all courses April 15th.  There are courses available in many content areas: English Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Physical Education.  Please help us by distributing the catalog to the educators in your LEA so that they are aware of the many professional learning opportunities available to them this summer.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer Throndsen
PreK-12 Literacy & Library Media Coordinator