[Curriculum Directors] REMINDER TO REGISTER - April 22, 2016 Curriculum Directors Meeting

Bostic, Kristi Kristi.Bostic at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 4 14:40:09 MDT 2016

This is your REMINDER to register for the April 2016 Curriculum Directors Meeting scheduled for
April 22nd, 2016 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.   The meeting is being held at the Utah State
Office of Education, 250 East 500 West, Salt Lake.

All invitees please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, section #77240 if you are planning on attending.

Registration directions are listed below.

Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/  (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 62492. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2015-2016" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.

**Please note that registration must be completed no later than April 15th, 2016 so that we can give a final count to the caterer for lunch.
Thank you

As always, please let me know if you have questions, or if I can help in any way.

Kristi Bostic
Administrative Secretary
To Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
SLC, UT 84114-4200