[Curriculum Directors] Feedback requested: Potential name change for Pioneer Online Library

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Fri Sep 25 13:47:23 MDT 2015

Hello,

The Pioneer Online Library Steering Committee - which includes representatives from Public Libraries, Academic Libraries and K-12 Public Education - is considering a name change for Pioneer Online Library and they would like your feedback.

Please take a moment to complete this very short survey.  (I promise - it really is short!)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F3ZS77R

Thank you in advance and let me know if you have any questions.

-- Karen

Karen Krier
Utah Education Network
Associate Director - Instructional Services
www.uen.org