[Curriculum Directors] November Curriculum Directors Meeting
Kristi.Bostic at schools.utah.gov
Thu Nov 5 16:03:23 MST 2015
**REMINDER CURRICULUM DIRECTORS MEETING IS COMING UP**
November 20th from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. It will be at the Weber School District in Boardrooms 1, 2, and 3 (5320 Adams Ave Pkwy Ogden, Utah 84405).
If you haven't already registered to attend, please do so in:
OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, Section #74993.
Registration directions are listed below.
Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 62492. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2015-2016" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.
**Please note that registration must be completed no later than Monday, November 16th so that we can give a final count to the caterer for lunch.**
To Diana Suddreth, Teaching and Learning Director
Utah State Office of Education
250 E. 500 S.
PO Box 144200
SLC, UT 84114-4200
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CD