[Curriculum Directors] Missing Computer Cord

Rieben, Cheri Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Mon Mar 30 13:57:45 MDT 2015

Good Afternoon -

Granite School District let me know that they found a computer cord in the meeting room after the curriculum directors meeting last Wednesday.  If you are missing yours, please let me know.

Thanks
Cheri

Cheri Rieben
Administrative Assistant to Diana Suddreth, Director
Teaching & Learning
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South
P.O. Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114

Phone:  801-538-7788
Fax: 801-538-7769

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.