[Curriculum Directors] March 2015 Curriculum Directors Meeting
Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Thu Mar 19 09:28:02 MDT 2015
Just a quick reminder that the March Curriculum Directors meeting is next week on March 25th.
Please register in On Track before the end of the day tomorrow so we have an accurate count for lunch and materials.
We will have this available through Adobe Connect as well - please let me know if that is how you will be attending. Instructions for Adobe will be sent out on Tuesday.
The March 2015 Curriculum Directors Meeting will be on March 25th from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. It will be at the Granite School District in rooms D102-106 (2500 South State Street, Utah).
Please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, section #72919 if you are planning on attending.
Registration directions are listed below.
Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 60771. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2014-2015" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.
Please contact me with any questions.
Administrative Assistant to Diana Suddreth, Director
Teaching & Learning
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South
P.O. Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114
Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 11088 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the CD