[Curriculum Directors] Registration is NOW OPEN! 9th Annual Charter School Conference

Rieben, Cheri Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Tue Mar 10 08:48:02 MDT 2015

If they have any questions please contact Tina Smith directly.  Her contact information is below.

Tina Smith
Chief Operations Officer
Utah Association of Public Charter Schools<https://utahcharters.org/>
Tina at utahcharters.org<mailto:tina at utahcharters.org>
801-558-7246
[Image removed by sender. 9th Annual Charter School Conference Header Image]

Event Info<https://utahcharters.org/events/annual-conference/>   |   Register<https://registration.sitesolutionsworldwide.com/synergy/v_1_/home/invite_reply.php?answer=1&user_id=491723&invite_id=4806&key=19be2bee10&id=937>

Online Registration is NOW OPEN!

Early Bird rates available until May 15!
After this date, rates will go up $25/attendee
________________________________

[Image removed by sender. logo]

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

As Utah's largest gathering of charter school leaders and educators; we are excited to once again come together on June 15-16th at the Utah Valley Convention Center and put into reality the above sentiment by cultural anthropologist, Margaret Mead as we celebrate the innovative efforts of dedicated teachers, administrators and board members across the state in providing educational opportunities for the 60,000+ students in Utah who attend public charter schools.

Click here to view our conference Agenda online!<https://utahcharters.org/events/annual-conference/>

This year's conference promises to provide greater networking opportunities and training choices where we can connect, share and learn together!  Attendees will also include organizations and businesses that support charter schools in a variety of critical areas. Be sure to make the 9th Annual Charter School Conference part of your professional development budget with the opportunity to earn up to 14 Continuing Education Credits for attending both the Pre-Conference and General Charter School University sessions! We hope you will join us in Provo as we a continue to change the educational world of the students that come through our doors!

Click below for more information!
Sponsorships Opportunities<https://utahcharters.org/events/annual-conference/sponsors-2/> | Exhibit Opportunities<https://utahcharters.org/events/annual-conference/exhibit/> | Location & Accommodations<https://utahcharters.org/events/annual-conference/locatione/>

Follow Us On

[Image removed by sender. Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UAPCS>

[Image removed by sender. Twitter]<https://twitter.com/UtahCharters>

[Image removed by sender. Register]<https://registration.sitesolutionsworldwide.com/synergy/v_1_/home/?id=937>