[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors-Save the Dates

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Mon Jul 27 14:32:35 MDT 2015

Curriculum Directors,

It is with pleasure that I invite you to our series of Curriculum Directors' Meetings this year.  The places and times are in the table below.  All meetings will be available over Adobe Connect as well as face-to-face, but please be aware the meetings are designed to include networking, conversations, and working in groups which do not always translate well over Adobe Connect.  Your experience will be enhanced by being at the meetings in person, but Adobe Connect is a great way to attend if other obligations or bad weather makes in-person attendance difficult.

It is my wish that the meetings be valuable for you and that they contain a mix of information and leadership development.  If there are specific topics you would like to have covered in either area, please let me know.

Curriculum Director's Meetings

Date

Venue

Time

September 15, 2015

Loveland Living Planet Aquarium

9:00 - 3:00

Tuesday

12033 Lone Peak Parkway

Draper, Utah 84020

November 20, 2015

Weber School District

9:00 - 3:00

Friday

5320 Adams Ave Pkwy

Ogden, Utah 84405

Boardrooms 1, 2, 3

January 29, 2016

Nebo Summit Center

9:00-3:00

Friday

165 South 700 East

Springville, Utah 84663

Room 100

April 22, 2016

Utah State Office of Education

9:00-3:00

Friday

250 East 500 South

Salt Lake City, Utah 84114

Basement West

President, Association of State Supervisors of Mathematics
250 E. 500 South