[Curriculum Directors] UMTSS June Conference

Pignanelli, Donna Donna.Pignanelli at schools.utah.gov
Tue Feb 24 11:57:05 MST 2015

FROM:  Devin Healey, Director of UMTSS, Teaching and Learning

Hello:

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the third annual Utah Multi-Tiered System of Supports Connections Conference, which will be held at the Davis Conference Center in Layton, UT June 24 - 25, 2015. Information and the link to register can be found at: http://umtssconference.org/.<http://umtssconference.org/> Please share the attached flyer with your staff and peers. We anticipate reaching capacity and encourage people to register early. If you are interested in submitting a proposal for a session or a poster, we invite you to do so at umtssconference.org/abstracts.cfm. Proposal submission closes April 1.

For questions, please contact donna.pignanelli at schools.utah.gov<mailto:donna.pignanelli at schools.utah.gov> / 801 538 7891.
Thank you,
Devin.