[Curriculum Directors] FW: C4C Computing by Design Workshop January 7, 2015 - Please spread the word

Bostic, Kristi Kristi.Bostic at schools.utah.gov
Thu Dec 10 12:38:48 MST 2015

From: Young, Sarah [mailto:Sarah.Young at schools.utah.gov]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 11:06 AM
To: cd at lists.uen.org
Subject: C4C Computing by Design Workshop January 7, 2015 - Please spread the word

Dear Curriculum Directors,

Please share the invitation below with your junior high and high school counselors and administrators.  This is a great opportunity for leaders to learn more about Computer Science and how those opportunities are growing in Utah schools.

Thank you,
Sarah Young
Sarah.young at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Sarah.young at schools.utah.gov>
STEM Liaison