[Curriculum Directors] REMINDER: Curriculum Directors Meeting Sept. 15

Rieben, Cheri Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Mon Aug 31 10:54:12 MDT 2015

Just a quick reminder that the Curriculum Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday September 15th.    Registration information for OnTrack can be found below.

The registration deadline is end of day September 9th.  Unfortunately, we are unable to have late registration.

If you are planning on listening to the meeting via Adobe Connect, please send me an email and let me know so I can send you the log in information the day before.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Cheri

Cheri Rieben
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South
P.O. Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114

Phone:  801-538-7515

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's unbelievable how quickly summers go by and we begin preparing for another school year!  I hope you found some time for personal refreshment and rejuvenation during the last few months.

Our first Curriculum Directors Meeting will be on September 15th from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.   It will be at the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium in their main meeting room (12033 Lone Peak Parkway  Draper, Utah). Lunch will be provided.

The agenda will include a continuation of our discussion about changes to leadership (administrative) requirements, the USOE Strategic plan, instructional materials, coherent systems of support, Pathways to Progress, an update of UEN services, and much more.

Please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, section #74992 if you are planning on attending.

Registration directions are listed below.

Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/  (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 62492. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
5. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2015-2016" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.

Please note that registration must be completed no later than September 9th so that we can give a final count to the aquarium.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to have late registration.

The meeting will be streamed over Adobe Connect.  Attendance in person will enhance your experience.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

President, Association of State Supervisors of Mathematics
250 E. 500 South