[Curriculum Directors] FW: Delay in launch of SAGE Interim and Mid-Year Summative

Rieben, Cheri Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Fri Aug 28 12:38:16 MDT 2015

                                                                                  [cid:image003.jpg at 01D0CADF.7A344CB0]
Assessment Director’s,

SAGE System Delayed – Again
We received notification that the SAGE Interim and Mid-Year Summative testing systems (TDS) has again been delayed by AIR until September 8th. ORS and the SAGE Formative systems are still expected to launch on September 1st. We apologize for the added inconvenience this causes for schools wanting to administer SAGE Interim assessments as school begins.

SAGE training will still occur on September 2nd (State Capitol, 9:00 a.m.: Full training for new staff), and September 3rd (Webinar updates, what’s changed from Spring 2015). Any questions about training may be directed to Jared Wright (jared.wright at schools.utah.gov<mailto:jared.wright at schools.utah.gov>).

Thank You,

Jo Ellen Shaeffer, Ed.D
Director I Assessment & Accountability | Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200 |801.538.7811: joellen.shaeffer at schools.utah.gov<mailto:joellen.shaeffer at schools.utah.gov>