[Curriculum Directors] Coaching Institute

Throndsen, Jennifer Jennifer.Throndsen at schools.utah.gov
Thu Aug 20 16:43:08 MDT 2015

Curriculum Directors,

In collaboration with Special Education, UMTSS, and Federal Programs-Title I, we will be offering a coaching institute for the 2015-16 school year.  There will be a Level 1 Institute for beginning coaches and a Level 2 Institute for more seasoned coaches.  Attached are the applications which are due back to me by September 23, 2015.  Priority will be given to coaches who serve in:

*        Priority or Focus Schools

*        UMTSS LEAs

*        LEAs who failed their 2014-15 Uniform Growth Goal in K-3 Reading

We will be covering all costs, including lodging, miles, meals, etc.  If you have coaches that could use some additional training, please encourage them to apply.

Any questions...just send them my way.
Thanks,

Jennifer Throndsen
K-12 Literacy & Library Media Coordinator