[Curriculum Directors] Surplus Textbooks

Rieben, Cheri Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Mon Sep 29 17:18:52 MDT 2014

Good Afternoon!

Please see the attached 2 lists of surplus books from Logan School District and Uintah School District.  If you are interested in any of the books, contact the person listed on the forms.

Also, USOE has several boxes of 3 ring binders of varying sizes and colors.  If you have a need for 3 ring binders, please send me an email and we can make arrangements for you to come and pick them up.

Thanks
Cheri

Cheri Rieben
Administrative Assistant to Diana Suddreth, Interim Director
Teaching & Learning
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South
P.O. Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114

Phone:  801-538-7788
Fax: 801-538-7769

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.