[Curriculum Directors] Utah Teaching Channel TeamsFest September 26
jbrooksby at uen.org
Fri Sep 5 11:28:11 MDT 2014
Dear Curriculum Directors,
UEN, USOE and the Teaching Channel would like to invite you to the first Utah Teaching Channel TeamsFest. This event will be on Friday, September 26, 2014 at the Natural History Museum of Utah in Salt Lake City. Please register now by going to http://www.uen.org/teamsfest/
Utah has had a statewide license to Teaching Channel Teams for over a year. This video enabled professional development platform has been used for instructional coaching, online PLCs, and new teacher support systems. We would like to expand the usage of Teaching Channel Teams in Utah and support your professional learning goals.
What is TeamsFest?
TeamsFest is a one day learning event that will bring together Utah administrators, instructional leaders and educators to discuss strategies, approaches and effective ways to blend professional development using video with the goal of improving teacher practice.
- See examples how others are effectively using Teaching Channel Teams.
- Experience how video can enhance professional learning.
- Learn how to go beyond just watching a video to using tools for deeper engagement.
- See how Utah Teaching Channel can support the new STEM Action Center PD initiative to ensure success.
- Walk away with a concrete action plan.
Who should attend?
The Utah TeamsFest is designed for:
- Professional development leaders
- Teacher leaders and instructional coaches
- Curriculum and instructional leaders
- Active users of the Teaching Channel Teams and those considering the use of video-enabled professional learning
- Friday, September 26, 2014 at the Natural History Museum of Utah in Salt Lake City
- 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Form more details visit http://www.uen.org/teamsfest
- Register now<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/teamsfest>
Utah Education Network
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CD