[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meeting Reminder and Info

Rieben, Cheri Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Tue Sep 9 11:08:55 MDT 2014

Good Morning!

Just a quick reminder for those of you that have registered to attend the Curriculum Directors meeting.  It is tomorrow from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.  If you are registered and will be attending via Adobe Connect rather than in person, please let me know so I can make sure you receive the adobe instructions and link for the meeting.

The meeting will be held at Innovations High School which is at 1633 Edison Street Salt Lake City, UT 84115.  It is connected to the SLCC South Campus located on 15th South and State Street.  We will be in multipurpose rooms 1-012, 1-010, and 1-008.

You will need a parking pass in order to park at the building.  I have attached it to this email, you will just need to print it out and put it on the front dash of your car.

At the close of the meeting the Competency Measures group will be meet.  This group is focused on developing assessments for competency that can be used to meet legislative requirements.  Even though the committee has been meeting for several years, with the advent of SB 122, the necessity of having quality, aligned math assessments, and the retirement of several members, they welcome participation.  If you are interested in joining this group, please plan on staying after the Curriculum Director's meeting.

Thank you
Cheri

Cheri Rieben
Administrative Assistant to Diana Suddreth, Interim Director
Teaching & Learning
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South
P.O. Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114

Phone:  801-538-7788
Fax: 801-538-7769

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.