[Curriculum Directors] FW: Utah Fifth Graders Invited to Enter U.S. Department of Justice National Missing Children’s Day Poster Contest
Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Wed Oct 22 11:03:50 MDT 2014
The U.S. Department of Justice annually sponsors a National Missing Children’s Day Poster Contest<http://www.ojjdp.gov/programs/postercontest/>.
• This year’s theme is “Bring Our Missing Children Home<http://mecptraining.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2015-Fact-Sheet_Final.pdf>.”
• All entries must be from fifth graders and must measure 8½ by 14 inches.
• All entries are due by Jan. 15, 2015 and must be sent to:
Utah Attorney General’s Office
Attn: SA Patty Reed
5272 S College Drive, Suite 200
Murray, UT 84123
• Questions should be addressed to Patty Reed, 801-330-1412.
Here is some more information that will help you with the contest:
• Homepage for the contest: http://www.ojjdp.gov/programs/postercontest/.
• Contest fact sheet: http://mecptraining.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2015-Fact-Sheet_Final.pdf.
• Contest flyer: http://mecptraining.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2015-Flyer_Final.pdf.
• Activity guide: http://mecptraining.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2015-Poster-Contest-Activity-Guide_Final.pdf.
• Contest application: http://mecptraining.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2015-Contest-Application.pdf.
• Parent/guardian release and consent form: http://mecptraining.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/11-SampleReleaseandConsentForm.pdf.
Again, if you have questions, please contact: Patty Reed, 801-330-1412
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 11582 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the CD