[Curriculum Directors] MathMatters

Zack Temircan zack at beehiveacademy.org
Fri Oct 3 09:56:15 MDT 2014

Dear Curriculum Director,

Could you please forward this email to your schools.

Thank you

MathMatters 2014
[image: Print]
<http://www.beehiveacademy.org/v2/index.php/component/content/article/35-news-/199-mathmatters-2013?tmpl=component&print=1&page=>

We are pleased to announce the upcoming contest and wish to encourage your
students’ participation. The MathMatters itself is a 30-minute test for 5th and
6th graders. All participants will be recognized and presented with a
certificate and outstanding students will receive awards. The contest day
also features many other activities and gifts for students and parents.

*AWARDS*

*1st place*

*2nd place*

*3rd Place*

*Students*

Kindle Fire HD 7”

Kindle Paperwhite

Kindle 6 E

*Coaching Teachers*

$100 gift certificate

$75 gift certificate

$50 gift certificate

*We would be pleased to see you on the day of the contest, however the
teachers are not required to be in the ceremony to receive their checks.*

The contest will be held on *November 15, 2014 *at *10:00 am at Beehive
Science and Technology academy.* Participation is FREE, no fees will be
charged to your students or to your school.  Registration is required since
space is limited. Online registration is available at
http://mathmatters.accordeducation.org *and the due date is November 12,
2014. The previous years’ contest problems and solutions are available on
the MathMatters website.*

Should you have any questions, please e-mail or call us.

--
Zack Temircan

Dean of Academics / BSTA

https://www.facebook.com/beehiveacademy