[Curriculum Directors] FW: Surplus Textbooks

Rieben, Cheri Cheri.Rieben at schools.utah.gov
Fri Nov 7 11:37:36 MST 2014

Pursuant to Utah Code 53A-12-207 and Rule R277-433, The Logan City School District is notifying you of their intent to dispose of the following textbooks (see attachments).  If any districts or charter schools are interested in the textbooks, please contact Logan City School District at (435) 755-2300 ext. 1010 and ask for Darlene.  These items are on 6 different pallets and would need to be picked up.

We would like to know if this information can be distributed to all public school districts and charter schools.  We intend to dispose of them after February 1st.

Thanks
Darlene

Darlene Von Niederhausern
Administrative Assistant
Teaching, Learning, and Assessment Services
Logan City School District
101 West Center
Logan, UT  84321
Phone:  (435) 755-2300 ext. 1010