[Curriculum Directors] STEM Action Center Letter of Intent

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Mon Mar 24 14:54:54 MDT 2014

Here is the Letter of Intent for the 6-12 math technology grant from the STEM Action Center.  Please consider this letter as an indication of your intent to submit a grant application for receiving math technologies for your district.
Please fill in the information on the letter of intent form as an ESTIMATE for your district.  We would like this information so that we may gauge participation and budget projections.

This letter of intent is due April 4th, instructions for submission are on the form.  The application will be released the week of March 24th and is due April 18th.

--
Meredith Mannebach
Program Manager, STEM Action Center

[http://business.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/Signature-line-STEM-2.png]<http://stem.utah.gov/>
Join the Conversation:
[http://business.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/linkedin-icon.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/3357569?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Autah%20gov%2Cidx%3A1-1-1> [http://business.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/TwitterIcon.png] <https://twitter.com/BusinessUtah>  [http://business.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/facebook_logo2.png] <https://www.facebook.com/businessutah>