[Curriculum Directors] LAST CHANCE: Curriculum Directors Meeting March 19th
Cook, Tricia M.
Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Mon Mar 17 09:46:08 MDT 2014
Today is the last day you can register for the Curriculum Directors Meeting.
Please make sure to follow the below OnTrack Instructions to register in OnTrack.
If you plan to participate via Adobe Connect and have not yet let me know that, please email me so I can add you to that list. Log in information for Connect will be sent this afternoon.
From: Cook, Tricia M.
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:01 AM
To: cd at lists.uen.org
Subject: REMINDER: Curriculum Directors Meeting March 19th
If you have not yet registered for the Curriculum Directors Meeting next Wednesday, March 19th, please make sure to follow the below OnTrack instructions to register. It is very important to have accurate registration numbers so we will be prepared with materials and meals.
The meeting will be from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Utah State Office of Education in the Basement West Conference Room.
From: cd-bounces at lists.uen.org<mailto:cd-bounces at lists.uen.org> [mailto:cd-bounces at lists.uen.org] On Behalf Of Cook, Tricia M.
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:51 PM
To: cd at lists.uen.org<mailto:cd at lists.uen.org>
Subject: [Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meeting March 19th
We will be holding the March Curriculum Directors Meeting on Wednesday, March 19th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. The current agenda items we are planning to discuss are: Legislative update, graduation requirements, Core revision timeline, and SLOs on the agenda. We welcome your input on any agenda items you would like to discuss. Please email agenda items to me no later than Friday, March 7th.
Please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, course #59139. Registration directions are listed below. You will find the location of the meeting when you register in OnTrack. Please email me if you will be attending via Adobe Connect rather than here at our offices.
Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the box for Course # with: 59139. DO NOT FILL IN ANY OF THE OTHER BOXES, ONLY THE SECTION NUMBER. Click on the blue box for Search. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the blue title for Curriculum Directors Meetings 2013-2014<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/tag.3eb2d85bb2f8f1d0.render.userLayoutRootNode.target.n8.uP?uP_root=me&$orpath=/course/dousearch>
5. Scroll down to the Sections at the bottom and click on the Register Button for the March 2014 Curriculum Directors Meeting.
6. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2013-2014" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.
We look forward to meeting with you next month. Please contact me with any questions.
Administrative Assistant to Sydnee Dickson, Director | Teaching & Learning | Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200 | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200 | *: 801.538.7788 | *: tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov>
Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CD