[Curriculum Directors] REMINDER: Curriculum Directors Meeting March 19th

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Mar 12 11:01:17 MDT 2014

If you have not yet registered for the Curriculum Directors Meeting next Wednesday, March 19th, please make sure to follow the below OnTrack instructions to register. It is very important to have accurate registration numbers so we will be prepared with materials and meals.

The meeting will be from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Utah State Office of Education in the Basement West Conference Room.

Thank you,
Tricia