[Curriculum Directors] Sorenson Legacy Awards for Excellence in Arts Education

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Mar 7 10:15:14 MST 2014

This is a reminder that the nomination deadline for the 2nd annual Sorenson Legacy Awards for Excellence in Arts Education is coming up next Friday, March 14.The announcement poster listing all the details is attached, and we encourage you to nominate those exceptional teachers in your districts who work hard to incorporate the arts into their teaching We also ask that you pass this information to others who may be interested.

Please contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Cathy Jensen
Utah State Office of Education
Cathy.jensen at schools.utah.gov<mailto:Cathy.jensen at schools.utah.gov>
801-538-7793