[Curriculum Directors] Utah Standards Academy Registration reminder

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Thu Mar 6 16:16:13 MST 2014

Hello!

Your spreadsheet with your names for priority registration is due on Tuesday, March 11 to tiffany.hall at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tiffany.hall at schools.utah.gov>. When you send it, please remember to save the spreadsheet with your LEA name first in the title. If you need the spreadsheet sent to you again, please let me know.

The priority registration sheet that you send in to me DOES NOT register teachers. Please be clear with teachers on the list that this only gives them access to begin registration on Monday, March 24. Each teacher must go into OnTrack and register individually when the window opens.

Registration is on a first-come, first serve basis throughout the Wasatch Front. Some locations may fill up more quickly than others; teachers can attend at any location.

Tiffany Hall
K-12 Literacy Coordinator/Library Media
Utah State Office of Education

Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.