[Curriculum Directors] FW: Job Opportunity

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Jun 11 18:15:50 MDT 2014

We wish to announce that English Language Arts Coordinator, Tiffany Hall, has accepted a position at Salt Lake School District effective July 1st. Tiffany has been an absolute rock star in her time at USOE and has served education in Utah very well. We will miss her.

Please see the below job posting for the ELA Coordinator. We hope you will pass this posting along to ELA educators in the state who would be assets to furthering English language arts education in Utah.