[Curriculum Directors] June 2nd SAGE Formative Release

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jun 3 11:23:19 MDT 2014

SAGE Formative New Features
The SAGE Formative system upgrade was released today. All of the new features were successfully launched, except for the “Activity Builder” tool that will allow teachers to create their own questions.  AIR’s team is working to release this feature as soon as possible. We will provide an update as soon as this “Activity Builder” tool is available; we are hopeful this may be as early as tonight.  Questions may be directed to Kim Rathke (kim.rathke at schools.utah.gov<mailto:kim.rathke at schools.utah.gov>).

Julie Quinn
Coordinator
Test Administration and Reporting
Assessment and Accountability