[Curriculum Directors] First Freedom Student Competition

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Tue Jun 3 11:22:53 MDT 2014

As planning begins for summer workshops and the next school year, we invite you to alert your guidance counselors and social studies, English and media department teachers to the upcoming 2014/2015 First Freedom Student Competition.  The competition is a national essay and video contest offering high-school students an opportunity to compete for $2,500 awards as they examine the First Amendment and the history and implementation of religious freedom in American democracy and the world today.  The upcoming school year’s topic, guidelines, student flyer and classroom poster can be found at www.firstfreedom.org<http://www.firstfreedom.org>  (click on the First Freedom Student Competition button).  We invite ninth – 12th grade students at all levels of academic placement to participate.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sandi

Sandra M. Poulsen
Outreach Programs Coordinator
First Freedom Center
1321 E. Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219

804.643.1786 phone
804.644.5024 fax
spoulsen at firstfreedom.org<mailto:spoulsen at firstfreedom.org>

Visit us online at: www.firstfreedom.org<http://www.firstfreedom.org>

If you wish to opt out from future messages, please click “reply”, and then request “opt out” in the email text.