[Curriculum Directors] SURVEY DUE Dec 10 2014

Pignanelli, Donna Donna.Pignanelli at schools.utah.gov
Wed Dec 3 16:53:30 MST 2014

Dear, Curriculum Directors:

I am conducting a survey regarding Kindergarten readiness.
In 2015, the Utah State Legislature will consider a bill that would require all school districts to use the same tool for assessing kindergarten readiness.  My goal is to have survey results compiled and ready for review prior to the start of the 2015 legislative sessions.

Click on the following link to begin. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/kindergartenassessment
This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address.
Please do not forward this message.
Reply to the survey by Dec. 10, 2014.

Your responses are greatly appreciated.
Thanks again for your participation!

Susan Okroy
Utah State Office of Education
Teaching & Learning Division
250 East 500 South
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-4200

O) 801 538 7765
Fax 801 538 7769

This message contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited; 18 U.S. Code § 2511.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.