[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meeting

Suddreth, Diana Diana.Suddreth at schools.utah.gov
Thu Aug 28 13:00:06 MDT 2014

Curriculum Directors,

I am very pleased to have the opportunity to work with you in an interim capacity for the next few months.  I know many of you from working together previously, and I look forward to meeting new faces.

We will be holding the September Curriculum Directors Meeting on Wednesday, September 10th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. The meeting will be held at Salt Lake School District's Innovations High School ( 1633 Edison Street Salt Lake City, UT 84115), which is connected to the SLCC South Campus located on 15th South and State Street. Parking passes will be emailed out as we get closer to the meeting date.

The agenda will include an opportunity for you to help us craft the Standards Academy, a legislative landscape, a look at assessment, and much more.  If you have specific items you want to make sure we address, do not hesitate to contact me.

Please register in OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP>, course #60771. Registration directions are listed below. Please email my assistant, Cheri Rieben at cheri.rieben at schools.utah.gov<mailto:cheri.rieben at schools.utah.gov>  if you will be attending via Adobe Connect rather than at the meeting site.

Registration in OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/  (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click on the Professional Learning tab at the top.
3. Fill in the search box with the course number: 60771. Click enter. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
4. Click on the blue title for Curriculum Directors Meetings 2014-2015<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/tag.ea061faea66e5fdc.render.userLayoutRootNode.target.n114.uP?$orpath=/empari/learning/course/viewCourse&courseId=60771&uP_root=n114>
5. Click on the Section labeled #70493 September 2014 Curriculum Directors Meeting<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/tag.ea061faea66e5fdc.render.userLayoutRootNode.target.n114.uP?$orpath=/empari/learning/course/viewCourse&courseId=60771&uP_root=n114> on the left side.
6. Click on the Register Button on the top right of the Section box.
6. *Important* Make sure to click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: "Curriculum Directors Meetings 2014-2015" you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.

We look forward to meeting soon. Please contact me with any questions.

Diana Suddreth, Interim Director
Teaching and Learning
Utah State Office of Education
President, Association of State Supervisors of Mathematics
250 E. 500 South