[Curriculum Directors] Help Wanted- Standard Setting

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Fri Aug 8 08:12:42 MDT 2014

The Assessment Section at USOE is in need of help to set Standards for the year-end assessments.  This is incredibly important work and is a valuable learning experience for educators.  Please see the invitation below and do what you can to make sure we have quality reviewers at these meetings.

Memo: To Assessment and Curriculum Directors,

USOE is still in need of experienced educators to be a part of our standard setting process taking place next week, August 11-15 (8:30-4:30) at the Salt Lake Sheraton.
We understand it is a difficult week to ask educators to assist us, but we appreciate any help you can give.
We are in need of Secondary Math II, Secondary Math III, English Language Arts 7-8 and Secondary Science teachers.
Please contact Tori Jensen by email: tori.jensen at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tori.jensen at schools.utah.gov>  or call her at 801.538.7836 at the USOE if you have an educator/s that can assist us.

Thank You Very Much.

Jo Ellen Shaeffer, Ed.D
Director I Assessment & Accountability  |  Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200 | •: 801.538.7811 | •: joellen.shaeffer at schools.utah.gov<mailto:joellen.shaeffer at schools.utah.gov>