[Curriculum Directors] Curriculum Directors Meetings Save the Date!

Dickson, Sydnee Sydnee.Dickson at schools.utah.gov
Thu Aug 7 17:06:13 MDT 2014

Curriculum Directors,

We have had a busy but productive summer spending time with your teachers and school leaders.  There are so many great things going on in Utah classrooms and it has filled our cups by being with the educators who are engaging students in powerful learning.

As summer winds down, we would like to give you the dates of the 2014-2015 Curriculum Directors Meetings so you can get them on your calendar:

Wednesday, September 10th: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, location TBD
November 12th - 19th: Statewide Regional Meetings, locations TBD
Wednesday, January 14th: 10:00 am - 12:00 noon, webinar
Wednesday, March 25th: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, location TBD

We have tried to avoid other statewide meetings on these dates, but please contact me if you notice any conflicts with other large meetings.

If your LEA has had any changes in content area contacts, please let us know of the changes by replying to this email with updated contact information.

We appreciate your great leadership and look forward to working with you.  Best of luck to those of you starting school next week.

Sydnee Dickson