[Curriculum Directors] 2014 Core Academy Planning survey

Cook, Tricia M. Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Mon Sep 30 09:40:32 MDT 2013

Hello, Curriculum Directors! We are sending this email out through the OnTrack system to teachers who have previously attending the Core Academy, but we know that there are many teachers in your district who have not attended in the last three years. Would you please share this email with your distribution list? We would like as much input as possible so we can best prepare for next summer. The survey addresses elementary and secondary ELA, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. Thank you!
***

Hello!

The Utah State Office of Education is preparing for the 2014 Core Academy. We would like  your input about the courses and locations that would be of the greatest interest to you next summer.

Please help us by logging on to this short survey and letting us know what you'd like to see in 2014:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014AcademyPlan

The survey will be open until October 11.

If you complete the survey and provide us with your CACTUS number, you will receive an invitation to register during a priority window next spring. Your CACTUS number and your email in the OnTrack system must be current to receive the invitation. (Log in at https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com  to check.)

Thank you!

Tiffany Hall
K-12 Literacy Coordinator
Teaching and Learning