[Curriculum Directors] Human Sexuality Law and Policy Training

Prideaux, Cybil Cybil.Prideaux at schools.utah.gov
Thu Sep 12 09:20:46 MDT 2013

Due to an overwhelming demand for the Human Sexuality Law and Policy Training we have opened another course on October 16, 2013 at the Davis School District.

Section Name: Human Sexuality Law and Policy Training - Davis School District
Location: Davis School District Office
Address: 45 East State Street, Farmington, UT
Room Number: PDC West - Kendall Building
Date: October 16, 2013
Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm

OnTrack Course Number: 33452

OnTrack Section Number: 66291

To register through OnTrack visit:  https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com

The course at Granite School District on October 3rd is over the occupancy limit for the room.   We would greatly appreciate you volunteering to un-register and re-register for the class on October 16th.  We would like to make sure you have a successful class participation and don't want you to be uncomfortable due to being over-booked.

For those of you on the Waitlist, please register for the October 16th course in Davis.

Please contact Cybil Prideaux at 801-538-7773 or Linda Mayne at 801-538-7734 if you have any questions.

Thank you for your consideration.

Have a nice day.

Cybil Prideaux
Office Assistant   |   Teaching & Learning   |   Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200  | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200
Phone: 801.538.7773 |  Email: cybil.prideaux at schools.utah.gov<mailto:cybil.prideaux at schools.utah.gov>  | Fax: 801.538.7769