[Curriculum Directors] FW: September 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting
Cook, Tricia M.
Tricia.Cook at schools.utah.gov
Wed Sep 11 12:10:59 MDT 2013
If you have not yet register for the Curriculum Directors Meeting next Wednesday, September 18th, please follow the directions below to register at your earliest convenience. Registration will close on Monday, September 16th.
From: Cook, Tricia M.
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 2:07 PM
To: cd at lists.uen.org
Subject: September 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting
The September 18th Curriculum Directors Meeting was previously advertised to be from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the Utah State Office of Education. The meeting time has been changed to 10:30 am to 2:30 pm and the location has been changed to Granite School District, Rooms D102-D106.
Please visit OnTrack<https://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ia/render.userLayoutRootNode.uP> to RSVP for the meeting.
How to Register with OnTrack:
1. Login to OnTrack: http://usoe.truenorthlogic.com/ (user name: first.lastname, password: CACTUS ID)
2. Click-on Professional Learning (third tab) and search Course #59139 or course title: September 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting. This will take you to the Meeting in the Learning Opportunity Catalog.
3. Click on the blue title for September 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting
3. Click on the Register Button.
4. *Important* Make sure click on the Next Button in the next window to confirm your registration. If you do not see the window titled Registration Confirmation telling you "Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the course: September 2013 Curriculum Directors Meeting " you have not completed your registration. You will also receive an email message from noreply at truenorthlogic confirming your registration.
Please contact me with any questions,
Administrative Assistant to Sydnee Dickson, Director | Teaching & Learning | Utah State Office of Education
250 E 500 S | PO Box 144200 | Salt Lake City, 84114-4200 | *: 801.538.7788 | *: tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov<mailto:tricia.cook at schools.utah.gov>
Please note: Utah has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state employees regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CD